Tuesday 2 October 2012

Yoga Teacher Training in India along with the yoga certification

Yoga Certification India
Yoga Teacher Training India

Ever since I have grown up, I have been watching people doing various activities in the parks. I used to wonder where they have learned all these things. Just like our teacher in the schools these people used to perform the acts and exercises perfectly. 

Later I learned that it was called yoga. But the question still remained at the back of my head that who had taught them this art? I started to Google the question and then there were many websites or we can say teachers that claimed to teach Yoga. The second question which flashed into my mind was which one is real and genuine and then I realized that there is no such teacher who provides us Yoga Certification India
Yoga Teacher Training
Yoga Certification


Soon I realized that good teachers from across the globe travel to India in order to teach Yoga and provide certification. I was amazed by this fact because we too had great teachers but the point of concern was that we do not have proper infrastructure and institution to manage this.

Then my research was dragged onto yoga teacher training India, I realized that there is no such course available in India which helps you to take this activity as a profession. 

So then I tried to conclude my research and come onto a conclusion that here in India we cannot find good learning institutes for Yoga as nobody actually wants to take this as a profession. Availability of these institutes is one in 20kms which is quite less and probably a reason of non-availability of followers of Yoga in India.

1 comment:

  1. Hello!!

    This is a great insoiring blog of yoga. I am pretty much pleased with your good work of Yoga Teacher Training India.
    Thanks of Great Information!!

    ReplyDelete